Article 1: Définitions.
- “Publisher”: refers to SAUTEC SARL, a limited liability company with a share capital of €60,000.00 registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number 341 641 648.
- “Site”: refers to the present Internet site accessible at https://sautec.co and https://sautec.fr
- “User”: any person who visits one or more pages of the site.
Article 2: Users’ personal data and use.
SAUTEC SARL attaches great importance to the privacy of its users and undertakes to respect the confidentiality of their personal data.
Personal data is only collected after the user has given his mandatory consent. This consent, which is obtained by ticking a box, is free, clear and unequivocal.
The data collected by SAUTEC is used exclusively for the purposes of:
- responding to queries, requests and/or providing services requested by users,
- ensuring the proper functioning and security of the site and improving its functionality,
- making anonymous statistical calculations.
This data may be kept by SAUTEC SARL for a reasonable period of time in order to ensure the commercial relationship, without exceeding the retention periods set by law.
Article 3: Cookies.
A cookie is a small data file that the Site sends to the hard disk of connected Users in order to memorise their service parameters. Cookies do not personally identify Users but allow the collection of information concerning navigation (date and time of the visit, duration of the visit, pages visited, etc.).
Any user may refuse the recording of cookies.
Article 4: Computer rights and liberties.
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, each user proving his identity has a right of access, rectification and deletion of information of a personal nature concerning him. This right can be exercised by contacting SAUTEC SARL at the following address
31 rue de la Fonderie, 59200 – Tourcoing
Or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
To help you in your approach, you will find below models of letters drawn up by the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Information et des Libertés):
– Access rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
– Rights of rectification: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-incompletes
The data collected and processed by SAUTEC SARL are not in any case transferred or rented, whether free of charge or for a fee , to third parties.
Article 5: Data security.
The personal data we collect is held in a secure environment and we are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, there is an element of risk when using the internet to transmit personal information.